Tuesday, February 7, 2012

True Love


Today, I did a much simpler page than usual. My hubby gifted me with a clean kitchen. He had my sink sparkling! He and I work from 5:30AM till 11PM most every day. (The hazards of being self-employed). Believe me, anything I didn't have to clean is a wonderful gift, and deserves a special page!

I used "Struck By Love" by Marie H designs. http://www.mymemories.com/store/display_product_page?id=MHMH-CP-1201-11314 She routinely has great sales on her designs. I got this one last week for $2.70, so keep your eyes open for designer sales. You can get some fantastic bargains.

And a word of advice on picture-taking... take a look at what's behind your subject before you snap. We keep a cup of pens and pencils on the top of the fridge. It's right behind Steve's head. He looks a bit like he's got yellow bunny ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment