Sunday, October 6, 2013

Treats, No Tricks

GingerSnaps and Pixels has been really going crazy with creativity!  First Ginger was in a series of contests and then came out with this really fun kit: Treats, no Tricks on
 http://gingersscrapsnpixels.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=67&products_id=50

 
I love the alphas in this kit.  To make the letters pop and the kids stand out, I added a triangle of a more plain background.  Don't you love the bat paper? The little bat element just makes me smile.


More fun alphas, but this is Word Art in the kit.  I loved all the candy background paper and elements I couldn't read the word art against the candy corn background, so I added the rectangle of the white backed candy paper.  I added a mat around it to make it stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment