Thursday, March 7, 2013

Chinese New Year

Time for the annual Chinese New Year celebration! We had a lot of fun at our local Sushi & Hibachi Buffet.


I downloaded some free clipart from the Internet and got this lovely "Year of the Snake" picture.  The rest of the page is made with a kit by Saxon Holt called "At the Museum - China."  Unfortunately, Saxon retired and the kit is no longer available.


This is more from Saxon Holt's kit.


My child is a goofball!  Where she got the idea to pretend she was being punched is beyond me, but you can see she can barely control the laughter! 

I love blog trains and this page was made with elements and papers I downloaded from all the freebies on the "China Orient" blog train hosted by Digiscrap Forum:
http://www.digiscrapforum.com/showthread.php?t=3895

Anytime you hear of a blog train, go check it out.  This is a chance not only for you to download a lot of kits for free, but a chance to see lots of different designers you may not have heard about before.  Everyone's taste is different and I love blog trains because they include designs from many different styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment