Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tutorials

If you see nothing else, go to: 

You can see one of the early commercials for the product.  The software was originally produced by Polaroid, and after a few years, they didn't want to work with it any more and sold it to their group of fans.  Pretty cool!  Now it's the folks that actually use the software that decide what the upgrades need and how to improve it.

My Memories upgraded their software about a month ago.  A couple of improvements, but basically the same software.  It's really nice to not have to learn a whole new language to work with the upgrade.  My Memories has a whole bunch of free tutorials on their page: http://www.mymemoriesblog.com/search/label/Tutorials

You don't even have to have the My Memories software to use quite a few of the tutorials.  It's a nice way to see what the software has to offer, but better, it teaches you how to create more exciting pages.  When I first bought the software, I spent hours going through tutorial after tutorial, so I could get the most out of the software.  You don't have to do that, but I really enjoyed it.  The "teacher" isn't super-professional, she sounds more like a good friend, guiding your through everything. I really like that much better than some slick presentation.

If you go to http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=my+memories+suite&oq=mymemories&aq=4s&aqi=g2g-s1g1g-s6&aql=&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=360l751l0l12208l3l2l0l0l0l0l413l600l0.1.4-1l2l0

You'll see some of the early tutorials for My Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment